New Page 1
- We pay our employees by the hour, so that their only
motivation is your satisfaction!
- Other companies pay their
commission to pad your bill with additional cleaning,
deodorizers, protectors, welcome mats, etc.
will never hassle you with add-ons.
- We use powerful truck-mounted steam cleaning
equipment, resulting in much cleaner carpets, better stain
removal, and quicker dry times.
- We maintain our
vehicles so that you are never left with a puddle of oil
or anti-freeze in your driveway.
- We use soft water
because it cleans and rinses better.
- We are locally owned and operated by someone who
- You may reach the owner, Andrew Eller, at
232-5570 most any time of day.
- We strive to offer customers the very best value in
- What is the IICRC? The IICRC
is a standard-setting body and certification registry
that develops and monitors educational programs and
standards for the inspection, cleaning and disaster
- How does certification
benefit consumers? Consumers have assurance that when
they hire IICRC-Certified firms or technicians, they
have hired experts who will provide reasonable
assurance that work will be completed in accordance
with the industry's standard of care.
- Certified individuals receive training in the newest techniques and information on the latest products.
They are trained in the use of chemicals and the properties of various carpet fibers. Certified technicians also help customers keep their carpet
warranties intact by following manufacturer's suggested cleaning guidelines.