Carpet Cleaning Tulsa
Our Tulsa carpet cleaning process. These steps, when performed
properly, achieve maximum results.
Inspection: Is the carpet wool, nylon,
polyester, or polypropylene? Saxony, frieze, Berber? What types of
soiling and stains are present? Problem areas?
- Preparation: Furniture moving, corner guards,
- Prespray: The most important step in the
Tulsa carpet cleaning process, and mixed based upon your individual carpet
needs. Anionic ? Cationic? Oxidizer? Reducer? pH? Not
rocket-science, but science nonetheless. The proper prespray is a
crucial component in getting your carpets as clean as possible and
having a satisfactory
carpet cleaner experience.
- Dwell-Time and Prespotting: 15 minutes to
allow prespray to begin working is important. Prespotting,
preagitation, and final equipment set-up happen during this time.
- Extraction: This is what usually comes to mind
when you think of Tulsa carpet cleaning. As the wand provides agitation
of carpet fibers, hot water is applied and immediately removed
using powerful positive-displacement blower inside the
- Post-spotting: Stubborn spots and stains are
treated with specialty spotters during extraction process to ensure
maximum spot removal.
- Fan placement: Powerful air-movers are placed
to facilitate rapid drying in key areas determined during
- End Stage: While fans are running, equipment
is removed. Some furniture can be replaced with proper precautions.
If you are happy, please tell a friend to